February 1, 2019
- Conduct and supervise compensation payment process to ensure accurate and on-time payment.
- Assists in payroll activities such as recording hours of work, processing time records, compiling payroll statistics, maintaining payroll control records and calculating payrolls
- Adjusts payroll errors and responds to complaints.
- Maintain HR database to ensure correct recording of all staff and employment related information as required with restricted confidential environment
- Act as trouble shooter and escalation point for day-to-day technical issues or complex system issues raised by end users.
- Conduct HRIS training and develop documentation of system
- Responsible for HR report, designing and providing HR reports; including generate and run reports with accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields
- Experience 3-5 years in HRIS, compensation & benefits
- Strong understanding of HR process and data, HRIS database design and structure
- Proficient in MS Office and HRMS system.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, reliable, independent, driven and an effective team player.
- Good command of spoken and written English.