Male, Female, Other
- Develop existing/ new business to meet Company goals and sales objectives.
- Coordinate and oversee all business activities under Thailand accounts.
- Manage day to day sales activities; ensuring customer expectations of delivery and product sales are met.
- Liaise with customers, Singapore office to conduct product training for users.
- Responsible for sales leads & projects pipeline generation.
- Grow business through new account acquisition and customer relationship management.
- Prepare and delivers customer quotations and closes sales.
- Attend technical clarification meetings with customers, as required
- To track proposals and provide management with feedback on end results.
- Assist sales management with sales promotions and marketing event.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years working knowledge in selling equipment to water, power or Oil & gas industries.
- Prefer strong knowledge on valves & actuators.
- Ability to write & communicate in English.
- Ability to travel across Thailand to engage business.
- Have work in a start-up environment.