Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve warehouse operational objectives in assigned area by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendation to fiscal action plan
- Monitoring/Control warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements. This will include developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Develop a distribution action plan in assigned area that will allow the company to keep its competitive edge through distribution and logical excellence;
- Develop and challenge resources to improve exiting performance through system utilization &process improvements in assigned area.
- Improve distribution operational efficiency by applying know-how of specific professional discipline and broad management knowledge.
- Meets assigned warehouse expectations financial objectives by forecasting requirement; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Controlling warehouse planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems, evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Implement warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, managing space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures while complying with legal regulations
- Drive operational excellence through continuous improvement.
- Analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions
- Lead warehouse operation team on smooth operation
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering or related filed.
- 8+ Years’ in warehouse management with at least 3 years in Management Level.
- Experience in planning and budgeting (Profit & Loss)
- Excellent in English skill.
- Good judgment and ability to be a problem solver and make quick decisions with a focus on the big picture/bottom line.
- Ability to think strategically, good communication skills, good presentation skills, proven track record in delivering results.
- Leadership & coaching ability with emphasis on employee development/collaboration and ability to hold people accountable.
- Good interpersonal skill with high level of managerial skill.
- Managing processes, dealing with complexity
- Technical knowledge and experience in warehouse / supply chain will be advantage