Accounting & Finance
November 30, 2018
- Understands and interprets business trends (economic, competitive, etc.) and provides financial insights to help departments make the right decisions.
- Ensures all financial materials for areas of responsibility are consolidated for internal and external presentations
- Assists in the preparation of the annual plan including compiling and uploading information into the reporting
- Ensures that financial and accounting practices are sound and in accordance with accounting rules as well as company / global guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Ensures people understand and are complying with the procedures and processes
- Established and maintains internal control procedures to safeguard corporate assets
- Provide financial support / perspective/ key information to Management, stakeholders, departments and operations to profitably manage the business
- Prepares internal audit planning and programs for all operational audits.
- Ensures financial and accounting reports are timely, accurate and effective for broadcasting to designated users
- Assists in handling with Revenue Department Legislation, Including Tax Submission
- Hiring and developing accounting staff to fit organization needs.
- Accountable for Book Closing Process and ensures it is done timely, accurate and effective
- Supervises and manages day-to-day operations of accounting function
- Conducts interactions of routine nature with local regulatory authorities
- Develops professional relationship with local banks, audit firm, revenue department legislation, legal firm and insurance parties
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting
- Male or female with 33-38 ages
- Experience in management level at least 3 years
- Extensive knowledge of Accounting Standard and Taxation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English
- Enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude
- A team player with strong supervisory and problem solving skills