• Identifies all contracts/agreements (new, renewal, sub leasing, closure and other related) critical issues and negotiates for the best interests of the company and plans the working schedule ahead
• Coordinates with related functions such as Construction, Maintenance, Operations, Developers and etc. to ensure the optimum, timely and accuracy working schedule is prepared and followed.
• Seeks for the potential locations with preliminary reports preparation for management decision.
• Prepares “Real Estate Package” and “Projected sales plus Breakeven” for selected sites.
• Completes all legal documentation and seeks advice from lawyers as required
• Closely works with Construction, Maintenance departments and developer to insure optimum, timely and accuracy development of locations
• Analyze and prepare Store Closing package to Management for approval, as well as ensure a smooth closure process.
• Supports Construction and Restaurants in obtaining essential permits as well as renewal the permits.
• Maintains real estate files to ensure all documentations, property tax, signage tax and all permits are completely done and filed to ensure the smooth operations.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Real Estate, Finance or Business Administration. Law
• At least 7 years experiences (Assistant Manager Level) or 5 years experiences (Consultant Level) in related field.
• Experience from retail business is preferable
• Very good command in English
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills.