To be accountable for communication campaign, advertising and research by playing a pivotal role within an organization by the brand guardian
- Lead the development of brand strategy and plan in order to ensure its successful implementation and deliver effectively strengthens the brand equity and trust on the market.
- Analyze competitive landscape, brand tracking data, and online & offline marketing trends in order to generate viable ideas and opportunities for brand campaign plans.
- Lead a multi-function team to implement and control initiatives that consistency and thoroughly support brand communication plan
- Perform media analysis, planning and strategy, media selection and implementation both offline and online.
- Design and execute brand campaign materials that consistently expresses the brand identity & assets.
- Drive alignment in brand campaign initiatives and activities by collaborating with brand, research, digital marketing and creative teams.
- Identify KPIs of branding campaigns and assess results against measures
- Support marketing and business unit teams on product promotional campaigns with objectives for customer acquisition and retention
- Support on any brand tracking research design and execution.
- Responsible in managing brand budget.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or other related field
- 7-10 years’ brand management experience for a banking / consumer / insurance business
- Proficient in written & spoken English
- Detail orientation, problem solving, negotiation and decision skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with service attitude and attentive to details.
- Self-motivated, independent, able to work under pressure.