November 30, 2019
- Responds to related appointment negotiation at the police station and manages staffs work schedules.
- Ensures staffs appointments are timely complete.
- Negotiates and follows up the court’s decision as appointed.
- Reports to OIC about cases as appointed.
- Negotiates claims compensation and loss of use claims.
- Prepares and proposes reports regarding claims compensation and asks for authorized approval.
- Proceeds claims payment and uploads related scanned documents onto the system.
- Leads and advises team members the work guideline.
- Be ready to support out-of-scope requests.
- Communicates with related staffs regarding relative matters.
- Retrieves and analyses personal KPIs for performance analysis and plans for achieving those set up objectives.
- Generates a creative work process once a year.
- A bachelor degree in any field.
- At least a 3-year experience in car insurance.
- Well educated in insurance and law.
- Good communication skill and be creative.
- Be patient and be able to sort out any immediate problems.
- Be skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Be accountable for all assigned duties.
- Be enthusiastic and ready to develop.