Accounting & Finance
September 30, 2018
- Improve Internal Controls.
- Improve Efficiency.
- Ensure timeliness and completeness of all reports.
- Expense optimization.
- Budgetary control of expenses.
- Close Monitoring of Goods on way and Money On way of Retail Stores and Warehouse.
- Identify critical areas and initiate savings plan.
- Analyze Store Profitability and identify areas of concern.
- Closely work with operation team for day to day problem solving.
- Strict adherence of credit policy.
- Strict control on issuing credit notes and debit notes.
- Draw up SOP in conjunction with Operation team for Improvement of sales and collection.
- Evaluate schemes and markdown proposals for more effectiveness.
- Closely work with operation team for new business proposals.
- Correct revenue recognition as per agreement with web partners.
- Control issue of credit notes and debit notes.
- Maintain profitability of online partners and business models.
- Setting up all necessary controls to monitor AR and expenses.
- Analyze new business opportunities and improvement profitability of existing business models.
- Set up SOP for business through own website.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- At least 10 years of work experience in retail business.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Qualified CPA preferred.