- Maintaining employee personal files update and maintain HR database.
- Preparing budgets, salary increment and bonus.
- Responsible for confirmation and payment of salary increment and bonus pay schemes in accordance with regional and corporate strategy.
- Reviewing and preparing the payroll of all employees.
- Supervising the organization payroll accurately and on time, including preparing monthly reports, payroll data review, insurance payment, social security and taxation for employees.
- Monthly submitting journal reports.
- Preparing and submitting monthly report to Revenue Department and Social Security Office.
- Involving in annual salary review process and conduct salary in order to improve compensation and benefits structure.
- Preparing reports for regional submission.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experienced in payroll, compensation & benefits, HR database management.
- Knowledge in Compensation and payroll procedure, understand well the process.
- Good command in English language.
- Skillful computer system (SAP, Microsoft excel, word)
- Good communication, flexible, service mind, problem solving skills.