November 30, 2019
- Monitoring newly enacted legislation, regulations, regulatory guidance and conditions related to company business.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of the company in regarding with legal compliance, regulations and conditions.
- Reviewing and monitoring company work procedures for every department.
- Adjusting internal regulations and practice to conform with related executed laws.
- Liaising with Office of Insurance Commission (OIC), Anti Money Laundering Office (AMLO), and any other supervision regulators.
- Master’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Accounting, or related fields
- Min. 10 years of working experienced in compliance within insurance or financial business
- Good command of English and Thai in both written and spoken
- Flexible with excellent problem solving and analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills