November 30, 2019
- Set up compliance policy and procedure.
- Communicate compliance policy and procedure to all staff.
- Monitoring and measuring the state of compliance across the organization.
- Managing investigations into wrong doing and anything that violates regulatory/legal requirements.
- Responsible for reporting all incompliance issues to HQ.
- Encourages all staff to follow the company’s compliance
- Corporate registration with DBD and DOI and others (if any)
- Play a role of corporate secretary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Law or related fields.
- Experience in insurance business underwriting would be preferable.
- Good command in English and computer literacy in MS Office.