December 31, 2018
- Providing legal advice on the various transactions especially from investment law, antitrust law, and foreign business law.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and legal documents.
- Assisting compliance officer in handling various compliance matters.
- Developing system and tools to enhance compliance system.
- Conducting seminars and arranging any program to prevent the compliance risk.
- Assisting business department in obtains legal advice from outside law firms and managing the retained firms.
- Collecting information on law firms, lawyers, field of specialties and fee and legal news from the firms.
- Thai Nationality, Female or Male age between 27-30 years.
- Master of laws (LL.M.) or Bachelor’s degree with experience.
- Having 3-5 years of experiences in International law firm or In-house legal department.
- Excellent command of speaking, listening, reading and especially writing in English.
- Good computer skill.
- Mature, good analytical skill.
- Having Lawyer license.
- Able to be a legal and compliance trainer for to the employee.