- Company secretary in the Board of Directors meetings, Executive Committee meetings, Shareholder meeting.
- Prepare meeting agendas, minutes and supporting documents in Thai and English for Board members, Committee members and Shareholders.
- Ensuring that corporate information disclosure and related regulatory filings are in accordance with laws and regulations of SEC, SET& Ministry of Commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, laws or any other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience and knowledge in field of corporate secretary and/or listed company is preferable.
- Knowledge of civil and commercial code, government and regulatory bodies; SEC, SET, Public Limited Company Act, etc.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Computer Skills: Computer literacy (MS Office & Outlook)