Accounting & Finance
- Accountable to deliver performance measurement to help business unit to identify and highlight opportunities to improve cost saving initiatives and cost efficiency
- Deliver financial for in-dept performance analysis and provide recommendation to support management decision within the periodic timeline or upon management request.
- To perform in-depth cost analysis financial to assist management in decision making
- Provide support to business units to determine financial impacts for each initiative.
- Identify areas of opportunities to improve the financial performance
- Support in setting up KPI alignment to deliver business plan
- Support the preparation of department budgets and forecast at project levels
- Coordinate with concerned parties for monthly accrual submission to Accounting with quality check.
- Support management in develop appropriate financial models that include key business drivers, measurements.
- Provide simple financial forecasting model form key business drivers pipeline. Track the progress of plan against budget.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 7+ of working experience in Cost Controlling, financial planning, analysis or finance business partner
- Age 30 – 35 Year Old’s.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Have good cost analytical skills & able to work cross-functionally
- Have experiences for business Revenue minimum 1,000 million bath/year
- Able to manage multi-tasking with tight deadlines. Be an independent thinker with good interpersonal skills
- Confident & comfortable in enforcing governance and control at all hierarchy levels
- Good command in English communication