December 31, 2018
- Involve in developing corporate policy, organization development strategies and human resources management system to enhance efficiency of the department and to meet the company’s directions.
- Analyze, plan and follow up activities/projects as planned.
- Develop and improve working process within the department.
- Manage and control operational works of other departments and improve their efficiencies to meet the company’s direction and policy.
- Monitor and follow up human resources projects/activities, including organizational development, employee relations, data service and documentation, employee evaluation and SHE.
- Plan and manage internal communication and solve employee issues.
- Keep updating on labors related regulations and laws, as well as provide appropriate recommendations and practices for the organization.
- Oversee, coordinate, support and advice general human resources and employee relation practices for all employees both at back office and branches in order to have similar understanding and direction.
- Build up and maintain good relationships at all levels of employees, organizational and external parties.
- Prepare reports and recommendations for working improvement to the management.
- Bachelor or higher in Law, aged 30-33
- Experience 7-10 years in organization development, employee relation
- Experience in project management
- Strong problem solving, decision making, leadership skills
- Strong communication and relationship management