November 30, 2019
- Managing all operational functions and the Production in order to match quality and targeted outputs for all function reels.
- Managing planning and setting up delivery systems.
- Organizing daily work in accordance with the environmental regulations, safety standards and company rules and regulations.
- Coordinating and participating in the development of existing and new products.
- Conducting line audits and coordinating corrective and preventive actions to ensure that machines are systematically maintained.
- Managing, supporting, controlling and monitoring all implementations/activities concerning safety, environmental, and other management systems.
- Following all additional assignments from the Managing Director.
- Organizing and managing day-to-day activities for plant operations
- Managing a team of workers in achieving daily production goals
- Provide training and guidance to workers to meet performance standards
- Determine resource requirements, work allocation and production deadlines to achieve production objectives
- Maintain proper documentation for all Factory related activities
- Ensure materials, supplies and equipment is readily and continuously available for workers to carry out production process
- Implement continuous Factory improvements for increased productivity and scrap reduction
- Implement cost reduction initiatives to minimize factory and labor expenditures
- Optimize factory operations to meet quality and production standards
- Maintain work area clean, safe and organized for workers
- Set overall policies and procedures to ensure effective operations
- Ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of factory equipment to prevent machine downtime
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in manufacturing operation
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures – planning, prioritizing and controlling own workload
- Good leadership, management and decision making