Accounting & Finance
December 31, 2018
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Male / Female age 28-40
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Master’s degree in finance.
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience as a Financial Analyst or similar role
- Strong accounting and compliance backgrounds to explore historical financial data, predict future results and drive process and policy improvements
- Experience with Manufacturing business, Real-estate business, Construction Business will be advantaged
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Able to travel Upcountry