Accounting & Finance
October 31, 2018
- Responsible for overall accounting and financial tasks including monthly and yearly, budgets, premium collection, taxation and forecasting.
- Responsible for reviewing the completeness and correctness of all statutory reports such as audited financial statements, OIC format reports and etc.
- Support and assist for the establishment of business plan and strategies in term of Finance and Accounting.
- Analyze and prepare all financial management reports as required.
- Provide support information to the management team for decision making.
- Review yearly budgetary for company and departments.
- Coordinate and facilitate the audit review from several parties such as auditors, OIC and Revenue Department.
- Supervise and develop Finance and Accounting team to ensure that all activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an accounting or finance related field.
- At least 10 years of accounting and finance experience at managerial level, for insurance and/or finance companies with audit background.
- Must have experience in RBC, Thai Tax and Accounting Standard according to Thailand Law (TAS), IFRS, SET and OIC regulations.
- Analytical, initiative, committed, pro-active, result-oriented and attentive to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to interact at all levels.
- Good command of written and spoken English.