Accounting & Finance
September 30, 2018
- Manage the group’s consolidation process, set the group accounting guidelines and oversee compliance to these guidelines.
- Produce group financial, Performance reporting to senior management within deadlines.
- Verification of reporting adjustments, insuring correct application of the group accounting policies.
- Provide explanations and analytical review of group financials.
- Ensure monthly consolidation reports are completed in agreed timelines.
- Manage the distribution of the company’s results and analysis for Board and Shareholder Meetings.
- Manage the annual statutory group audit to ensure that they are completed within agreed timelines and audit reports are available for the board.
- Develop and implement strong financial internal control process across the various functional areas of the company.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and prepare monthly/quarterly standard reports for management.
- Perform gap analysis with the intention to suggest ideas for reporting processes improvement managing the group’s consolidation process.
- Set the group accounting guidelines and oversee compliance, ensuring they comply with international standard.
- Regularly update group accounting guidelines in line with changes in legal requirements.
- Experience in managing group financial reconciliation and consolidation, ideally in a complex organization structure or company that has multiple companies/branches.
- 10 years of relevant work experience with at least 4 years in a supervisory role, whereby work. experience and advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Thai national with good communication and presentation skills in Thai and English.
- Acknowledged and experienced in costing, taxation and budgeting.