September 30, 2018
- Accountable to drive the management and development for a brand or several brands to support delivery of business vision and growth plans.
- Initiate and work closely with Marketing Manager to set brand strategies and plans.
- Proactive in identifying growth opportunities for brands’ growth.
- Responsible for strategize, develop and execute yearly brand marketing plans that will help to deliver company’s objectives and support each segment/brands’ strategies.
- Ensure on time complete delivery of each step of NPD process by working closely with R&D Department.
- Drive development of brand communication strategies in delivering strong yearly marketing plans.
- Manage allocated marketing expenses that will support the delivery of effective marketing plans.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics
- MBA would be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years FMCG experience in brand management with at least 5 years’ experience in managing a team.
- Strong analytical skills and be able to look at issues from different perspectives.
- Ability of research and market data analysis (retail business, market trend and competitors)
- Background of financial knowledge (Cost of Goods, Sale Forecast, etc).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be energetic to drive & influence the strategic category agenda.
- Have a good balance of a leader and a team player.
- Posses a solid understanding of FMCG industry.
- Posses a good command of English and have a good skill of Microsoft Office.