- Oversee training & development activity including in-house training, external training, and education program.
- Monitor team to facilitate training sessions follow by training master plan.
- Be internal instructor/speaker for functional program and other management communication sessions related to organization objectives.
- Execute to drive HROD project by company direction (Talent Development, Leadership program, Employee engagement)
- Drive for people development activities to build learning environment in the company.
- Conduct in-house training and orientation program for new hire employee in all level.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HRM, HROD or related field.
- At least 4 years direct experienced in HRD function.
- Experience in HRD & OD projects or HRD tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative and pro-active.
- Result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of English.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point.