- Responsible for implement HRIS and maintain HR database, designing and providing HR repot.
- Troubleshooting and escalation point for day-to-day technical issues or complex system issues raised by end users.
- Conducting HRIS training and develop documentation of system.
- Investigating problems/develop detailed suggestions for resolution of issues.
- Coordinating with HR across functional team to support all issue that’s concern.
- Interact with service provider & IT team on any systems updates and issue.
- Monitoring and generating regular HR analytics reports to contribute to the organization’s effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Human Resource or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experienced in implement and/or maintain HRIS, especially in PeopleSoft system
- Strong understanding of HR process and data, HRIS database design and structure.
- Good command in English.
- Good analytical, decision making and problem solving skills.