Develop and implement global and local strategies and processes for providing cost-effective, consistent and reliable installation services for customers that fulfil Installation contracts and achieve specific business initiatives. At the same time, the position holder should drive operational excellence, customer satisfaction, safety and quality in all parts of installation operation.
- Accountable for and leads Installation operations in the Unit in line with global and area operation’s guidelines and in line with the company way requirements of Safety, Productivity, Quality and Reliability
- Establish and maintain high-level relationships with customers to promote the company’s products and services and resolve any disagreements over the terms and conditions of Installation agreements
- Establish operating budgets; monitor the cost (pre-post management), effectiveness, and reliability of Installation activities to optimize resources, priorities spending and ensure that standards are met.
- Accountable for project variation management during the installation process (i.e. identifying additional sales opportunities, ensuring all additional services by the company during the project are appropriately priced and billed for)
- Evaluate critical schedule problems and authorize significant changes to Installation activities or agreements.
- Evaluate the results of Installation activities, identify recurring problems and prepare recommendations and feedback about significant changes that need to be made to processes, procedures, systems, or products (ensure usage of the warranty and corrective action systems)
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the executive level to develop and implement a strategy for installation activities that align with the organization’s overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the Installation team(s) and professionals to achieve the established budget, safety, quality and customer satisfaction goals.
- Identify training needs (methods, project management, contractual requirements code and legal requirements as applicable to area of business) for managers, project managers and supervisors in order to fulfil the business plan in each area of discipline.
- Responsible for the conduct and actions of all installation staff, operatives and sub-contractors.
- Responsible for driving a culture of safety and quality throughout the organization.
- Fluent in English.
- At the minimum a degree in commercial or technical field.
- Customer relationship management skills and experience.
- Market and customer business understanding.
- Solid knowledge of installation methods and pre-start requirements.
- Basic financial business and process management knowledge.
- Wide knowledge of construction industry contracts and their management.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Basic knowledge of employment law in relevant country/area.