Responsible to lead a team of internal audit professionals across multiple countries who provide independent and objective audit services to evaluate the effectiveness of Liberty Mutual’s internal control environment. Accountable for the development, oversight and delivery of an assigned annual audit plan through the execution of high quality, risk-based audit engagements that provide value to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of internal audit practices and the ability to evaluate internal controls as typically acquired through 8 or more years of audit or relevant business experience, including prior audit management experience. Insurance industry knowledge preferred.
- Progress toward completing a professional designation is preferred (i.e., CIA, CISA, CPCU, CFE, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to influence others, including Senior Management as well as strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required to convey audit results to both senior management and direct audit clients.
- Must have effective analytical, problem solving, and research skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and audit software packages (ACL, Lotus, etc.).
- Must be proficient in Thai and English, with additional language skills (especially Vietnamese or Cantonese) a significant plus.
- Experience with multiple cultures and working with remote teams are preferred.