Accounting & Finance
- Develop a flexible annual audit plan using an appropriate risk-based methodology, including any risks or control concerns identified by the management.
- Supervise the implementation of annual audit plan, as approved, including as appropriate, any special tasks or projects directed by the management.
- Manage the professional audit staff with sufficient knowledge, skill, experience, and professional qualifications to meet the requirements of this charter.
- Prepare the final audit report review done and seek its approval. To issue reports and the management summarizing the results of audit activities.
- Keep update emerging trends and successful practices in internal auditing.
- Assist in the investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities within the company.
- Consider the scope of work of the external auditors and regulator, as appropriate, for the purpose of providing optimal audit coverage to the Company at a reasonable overall cost.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Male or Female with 38 years old up.
- Experience at least 10 years in corporate internal audit.
- Hold CPA license.
- Fluent English communication.