January 31, 2019
- Managing information technology, computer and networking systems including Windows, UNIX, Servers, Networking, Databases and Telephony system
- Completes projects by design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures with users
- Maintaining organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Preparing long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, and acquisition of the resources needed to support them.
- Acting in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Ensuring security of data, network access and backup systems
- Maintaining staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- New technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Establishing and maintain relationships with contractors and equipment suppliers.
- Managing Data Processing Department including personnel, hardware, software and processing of information.
- Supervising and coordinate Data Processing function both Factory and warehouse.
- Implementing security procedures to ensure confidentially of reports and safe guard of Hardware and Software.
- Continuously update and improve reports, in conjunction with users, within the guidelines of B.S.O
- Continuously review the reports in use, eliminate unnecessary report and suggest new and improved report.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 6-8 years in IT Infrastructure, project management
- Good command of English
- Good analytical, problem solving and managerial skills