- Managing, organizing, planning and implementing the IT Strategy.
- Supervising and managing the section of Infrastructure.
- Establishing and developing the necessary IT policy & procedures.
- Ensuring both regular jobs and project are completed and meet the objective
- Communicating with the clients on their need and technical specification, evaluating and feasibility the possibility before implementing.
- Initiating and developing the necessary report, accuracy analyzed it before submit the Management.
- Initiate and develop new ideas that bring IT services toward high level.
- Recovering any gap that might facing to IT department.
- Assist existing new properties when required with approval of IT Manager.
- Ensuring secure computer network against thread.
- Act as internal auditor IATF 16949 and ISO 14001.
- Male, Age 35-42 years old.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- At least 10 years of working experience in IT / Infrastructural role of which at least 3-5 years in managerial level for manufacturing environment.
- Good command in English.
- Strong leadership and highly accountability.
- Good communicator and presentation skills.