Location: Samut Prakan
- Facilitating and support data and process activities for new POS & Inventory systems
- Working closely with APAC Data team and system experts on handle the master data cleansing and maintenance as per the company Way standards
- Sharing knowledge end to end operational and business process flows with project manager and data team
- Acting as the contact point and being the go-to person for all daily operations of master data request.
- Supporting the testing phases of the project by engaging with work stream owners, reviewing test cases and supporting testing
- Occasionally support end user training during deployment phase so affected users understand changes to the business
- Monitoring the data quality and solve common data problem with support from APAC Data team and problem solving
- 1-3 years’ relevant working experience in IT sector, enterprise data maintenance and data cleansing roles, preferably gained in F&B/retail industry.
- Some experience working as a Business/Support Analyst within a consumer facing business
- Experienced in working with various countries within Asia-Pacific region.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, VBA and Marco.
- Knowledge of business application – MICROS RES or EPOS system, inventory system/solution and Microsoft Dynamic NAV is advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.