Supply Chain Management
November 30, 2019
- Managing /engage logistics team (including International logistics team)
- Manage and drive logistics cost and ensure the result
- Set up logistics/supply chain team for international company
- Manage and drive overall Import & Export process/performance
- Ensure compliance for Thai Regulation and external audit firm on import/export process including customs
- Ensure and maximize taxes/international trade privilege e.g. FTA, GSP, taxes refund
- Manage and drive 3PL/Logistic provider performance/cost
- Ensure warehousing compliance & performance e.g. stock count, loading check & record
- Manage and ensure safety /environmental at warehousing area including regulation related to chemical storage
- Drive Continuous improvement e.g. 6S/Kaizen/LEAN
- Ensure export control compliance including AEO/C-TPAT compliance
- Ensure business compliance audit e.g. ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
- Leading and support change management program in the company
- Master ‘s degree in a supply chain/Logistics/business administration
- At least 6 years experiences in logistics, supply chain, procurement
- At least 3 years experiences on import/export process/taxes
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Result oriented mindset and adaptive capability
- Good command in English.
- Computerize skill in MS office, ERP is required
- Very good negotiation skill.
- Lean/Six Sigma knowledge will be preferred.