Market Research Manager
Lead the market research team in selecting the appropriate research methodology in a combination of both qualitative and quantitative research and supporting techniques to meet defined business/brand objectives. The Research Manager works closely with brand team to ensure the successful research findings according to the business objectives. Upon completion, the Market Research Manager reviews the collected data, research finding reports and makes business-oriented recommendations to the brand team.
- Understand the category, brands, markets, consumers and the key business objectives and challenges, and be able to set relevant research methodology and techniques to deliver against the objectives to provide actionable recommendations to brand team
- Work actively and closely with brand team to understand the business/brand objectives
- Design and deliver qualitative and quantitative research plans for products in all stages throughout the innovation funnel including post launch evaluation
- Design research questionnaires and moderator guides
- Do the regular market analysis by pulling retail audit data, and putting together a short deck with clear take-outs and actions for the brands. Should be able to look at the data holistically, by combining different data sources like home panel, brand tracking, and other ad-hoc research studies i.e. U&A, Consumer Immersion
- Initiate and design the research program to support company in achieving long-term business objectives i.e. Brand Led Growth innovation projects
- Plan and manage resources effectively, including research budgets
- Develop research team’s competency and skill, motivate and build the commitment of the team.
- At least 10 years’ experience in consumer market research position, FMCG business (preferable in multinational company)
- Strong project management and analytical skills