To execute and ensure high quality marketing plan/activities in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Handles the process for development and execution of marketing materials that support the execution of marketing programs e.g. store brief book, POP, premiums and etc.
- Ensures promotions are well-planned, executed and measured effectively
- Ensures that the media plans for their area of responsibility are implemented properly and effectively
- Be part of team in developing and responsible for tactical execution of creative (TV, Radio, Outdoor, Print and Restaurant merchandising, etc.) for their area of responsibility
- Facilitates, coordinates and supports the execution of all marketing activities at the store level and provides appropriate feedback as necessary
- Tracks and monitors product development process to ensure on time new product/4th flavour launches and support plans are comprehensively executed
- Ensures the proper use of the trademarks, logos and ensures all advertising materials have legal and creative approval.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field or relevant number of years of experience.
- 2 Years of marketing experience
- Good command of Thai and English
- Experiences in QSR, FMCG is a plus