November 30, 2019
- Distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant aspects of issues when conceptualizing matters.
- Indicates clearly to employees/colleagues the results expected from them.
- Bases conclusions on knowledge of products/services.
- Sets out the framework within which people need to perform.
- Takes positive action when employees’/ colleagues’ performance lags behind.
- Contributes to employees/colleagues and business development
- Regularly evaluates personal development progress with employees/colleagues.
- Makes connections between different aspects of available information.
- Plans & organises their own work effectively
- Good communication with all levels in organization including outside
- Good computer skill e.g. words, excel, power point and HR software
- Male/Female, age 35-40 years-old
- Fluent in English communication (verbal and written)
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in faculty of Business Administration or Engineering (Civil and Construction)
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in market analysis and business development
- Initiative, ambition and result oriented