December 31, 2019
- Support Sales and Marketing team to conduct an Aftermarket Technical Services activities
- Create the application catalogue
- Update data and information from head quarter in Japan then prepare, apply and update to all sales and marketing materials (both office and online)
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to explain product information to the prospect target (customers, mechanics, students)
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support in technical terms
- Periodically travel to visit the potential customer in order to gather useful data per request.
- Prepare data report (Marketing Intelligence, Data from Survey, etc.).
- Bachelor degree any field
- Min 3 years’ marketing experience in automotive part industry
- Experience in product training and marketing event / activity
- Able to travel up-country and flexible working hour
- Having own car with driving license
- Good command of English and computer literacy