Supply Chain Management
September 30, 2018
- Plan and implement merchandising strategy to achieve the targets: sales growth, margin, and ROI.
- Set collection combination in term of products, price points, number of lines, and distribution by selling period.
- Plan for sale promotions to maximize sales, profit, and to control age of merchandises.
- Work with marketing department and retail department to ensure appropriate product communication thru visual merchandise and POP.
- Manage ready good orders to achieve appropriate delivery timing and quantity.
- Manage product distribution: allocation, replenishment, and transfer.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Above 5 years’ experience in merchandise planning with fashion retail business.
- Experience with footwear or fashion retailer would be preferred.
- Good command of English.
- Good attitude, flexible, team player and travelling.