January 31, 2019
- Control and manage the insurance of policy, membership card and application.
- Be responsible for the policies issuance and its productions related; membership card and all related document correctly and on time in accordance with agreed service target levels.
- Issue and control membership card for the customers and ensure that the premiums are made by the customers.
- Update member records with accuracy.
- Update membership during the policy year and policy endorsement issuance.
- Issue invoice or credit note and send to customers to meet the customer’s cycle billing period.
- Support the Manager for excellent policy operation processes
- Keep detailed and accurate records of the policies in the system.
- Liaise with all teams to smoothen the policy issuance processes.
- Manage and prepare the reports for the Manager.
- Assist in new projects, develop ad hoc reports, and perform jobs as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in insurance business and policy administration
- Knowledgeable in property, cargo or miscellaneous insurance or from reinsurance from an international firm
- Able to work in commercial environment and fast moving business
- Has problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy and good command of English
- Self-motivated, result oriented, ability to work under pressure with service mind
- Good command of English and Thai