Supply Chain Management
February 7, 2020
- Develop annual strategic supply chain budget and implement effective cost management programs to deliver Procurement budget
- Work with finance to provide quarterly reforecast to ensure that inventory pricing reflects most current market situation
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce department expenses and improve effectiveness
- Ensure best buying for raw materials and other materials with market analysis support to achieve cost effectiveness, security of supply, and quality/technical specification compliance
- Lead the sourcing effort, identify potential suppliers and conduct negotiations on high-value or strategic categories and initiate procurement partnerships to secure advantageous terms.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Manage product categories to consolidate purchase volumes, improve product quality, provide more efficient service while reducing costs
- Conduct suppliers’ performance evaluation for supply, quality and price risks, and supplier capabilities to mitigate risk in business continuity
- Develop third party contract management for Operation including chemicals, pest control, repair & maintenance service in order to deliver cost effectiveness
- Provide directions for managing exceptional situations, such as promotional stock allocation, discontinued stock, slow moving stock, promotion changes, aging stock, etc.
- Conduct food safety audits to ensure supplier compliance to food safety standard and requirements
- Lead and manage the team to plan, direct and coordinate all the activities that contribute to company profitability and customer satisfaction
- Assure excellence of job performance and pursue professional development through professional
- Bachelor or master degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- At least 7-10 years of proven working experience as head of procurement, or supplier management
- Experiences in import/export regulations and procedures
- Food retail raw materials and packaging procurement experience
- Procurement certified
- Knowledge of food safety & hygiene standard
- Restaurant industry experience, culinary operations and knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in use of MS office software packages plus any procurement software