- Overall responsible for all direct, indirect materials including service contracts such as security guard, pest control etc.
- Perform & control procurement cost of logistic activities and etc.
- Truck & trailer for picking up & returning containers to port, terminal.
- Shipping agent for customs clearance for import & export activities.
- Review service contracts to keep the Company’s benefit and comply with the Company’s policy.
- Prepare procurement budget and standard cost for materials.
- Sourcing and developing new potential suppliers and new materials for supporting R&D as per customers’ requirement.
- Negotiate with suppliers for cost saving project.
- Collaborate with planning, R&D and sales team to support customers’ request for urgent product or seasonal sales promotion.
- Monitor, control and take actions to resolve all issues about delivery, quality etc.
- Visit suppliers for keeping business relation and problem solving.
- Follow up quality, delivery and quantity issues when the Company has the problem with supplier.
- Manage supplier relationship to ensure continuity of material & service that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the Company.
- Facilitate bid analysis and negotiation for all materials and services.
- Develop strategic relationship with quality suppliers to ensure collaboration to reduce risks and cost.
- Thai nationality with Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- At least 10 years direct experience in manufacturing, both direct and indirect procurement.
- Excellence in English communication (speaking and writing).
- Excellent computer and other IT skills.
- Excellent negotiating skill with ability to close deals.
- Possess business acumen and commercial flair.
- Experience in chicken further processing business is an advantage.