Location: Rayong plant
- Managing the manufacture of products and the meeting of standard cost as determined in the production budget.
- Measuring and reporting weekly and monthly information on Raw Materials Usage, Labor usage and production.
- Creating a safe working environment and safety at work including personal hygiene.
- To maintain a clean and tidy workplace throughout the entire factory site and in particular in the area of the manufacturing responsibility.
- Setting and maintaining the Cost Budget for Production and for reporting at the end of each month in a
- summary report on the performance of the Production Department
- Maintaining a regular review of production methods, plant limitations and labour utilization with a view to recommending and effecting improvements
- Ensuring that all manufactured products are manufactured according to standard practice with resultant adherence to set quality standards.
- Ensuring that the manufacturing operations are managed efficiently and that they operate within budgeted operating costs and standards levels of performance.
- Ensuring that accurate records are kept of consumption of raw materials and of manufacturing product to provide information for the calculation of operating costs and finished product inventory.
- Analyzing of weekly production figures to monitor the performance of all manufacturing operations taking prompt remedial action where necessary.
- Maintaining an effective workforce in the production area through planned training program and clear understanding of the requirements and objectives of each job.
- Promoting good industrial relations between management and the workforce and ensure that safety and a high standard of housekeeping are given high priority.
- Ensuring that at all times the factory is operated within statutory requirements such as those covered by the factory Act and Environmental legislation.
- Motivating and developing staff within the production area and carry out annual performance assessments on all staff.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering or Industrial Technology.
- 10+ years’ experience in Production and Management level in heavy industry.
- Strong communicate in English.
- Leadership, good communication and interpersonal skills.