Supply Chain Management
- Procure overall materials for manufacturing production and cost expectation.
- Procure, manage and allocate inventory control system for overseas and local suppliers.
- Monitor and analyze daily problem solving for purchasing team and recommend the best solutions.
- Retain and maintain purchasing procedure and good understanding for the organization.
- Control and manage all import process and monitor custom clearance, expenditure of shipping, control responsibility of forwarder and reach the company’s objective.
- Monitor and assist production planning team to recognize actual consumption stock and inventory management controlling and FIFO system.
- Negotiate price, credit term, lead time and organization objective.
- Drive and motivate purchasing team as well as deal with function head, colleagues and external agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Minimum 5 years of purchasing experience in management level.
- Experience in manufacturing industry.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Good command of MS Office and SAP.
- Strong negotiation, communication and leadership skills.