- Responsible for managing, planning and supervising for quality assurance department for assurance process of materials, in-process and finish goods to ensure that products are manufactured in accordance with any system requirements
- Creating and supervising a complete quality plan to ensure that material & vender, In-process, finish goods are routinely and consistently met acceptable standards and specifications and are inspected on a regular basis by collaborating with suppliers, and related department.
- Establish an appropriated and defined deviation reporting and provide statistically representative data to assure that the chemical, micro biological and sensory requirements for our products are fully met.
- Approving to release product in full compliance with the standards set with particular attention to product safety and product taste.
- Managing final evaluations and all inquiries regarding inferior products or consumer complaints about product.
- Conducting mock up recall and traceability, and report the efficiency of recall system to the management.
- Male/Female, Age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Biotechnology or related field with MBA is preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Beverage or food factories with minimum of 5 years in managerial level..
- Good command of English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of food hygiene & food safety management system.