November 30, 2018
- Leading and handling the customer quality issues including following up supplier, leading the related ECR etc.
- Clarifying the symptom and problem with the related departments and/or regional offices.
- Control the non-conforming parts/products on the responsible area including return and scrap of the responsible part/product
- Leading, performing and collaborating with cross function on 8D process steps to ensure that each steps of 8D report is achieved.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions of quality issues.
- Ensuring that all 8D activities will be finished in quality and timely manner.
- Performing the failure analysis and provide report in quality and timely manner.
- Monitoring the performance indices and initiate the action to be taken if there is any deviation.
- Contributing to Health, Safety and Environment Management programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of experience in quality field with electronic / automotive industries
- Good knowledge of measuring methods esp. electrical measurement.
- Be able to interpret the drawing and GD&T
- Good knowledge of quality system and tools; ISO/TS16949, MSA, SPC, PFMEA, APQP, Capability study etc.