November 7, 2019
- Assist lawyers/partners in administrative and secretarial tasks.
- Perform general office duties and administrative tasks.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails/phone callings.
- Responsible for filing and organizing documents and paperwork.
- Maintain files, schedule appointments as well as producing correspondence, spreadsheets and reports.
- Thai national with Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Male/female age 25-30 years old.
- Secretarial experience in the professional service industry is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, organized, accurate, committed, efficient, flexible, deadline oriented and works well as part of a team.
- Abilities to manage workload, provide efficient and timely service, cope with pressure and maintain confidentiality of document data.
- Business level of English (both oral and written) is essential.