November 30, 2018
- Providing day-to-day network infrastructure support and sever administration
- System Administrator
- Ensuring continuous operational availability of network system, computers and peripherals.
- Installing and configuring the operating system and related software products on new or corrupted system.
- Coordinating with service companies the preventive maintenance scheduling of system device.
- Performing technical inspection on purchased IT equipment, spare part, accessories and stationery before acceptance of payment.
- Maintaining an up-to-date status inventory and maintenance log containing computer hardware, software, replacement parts and program upgrades.
- Providing functional and technical support on ERP system and guidance to users, advise users on appropriate action
- Provide training for end-users on basic computer operations, user related application
- Analyzing business processes and information systems to improve on existing business processes
- Age 28-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Network, PC workstation OS, application support function
- Familiar with Windows Server administration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Windows XP/Vista and Windows Server