Location: Plant in Saraburi
- Identifies opportunities and provide efforts to improve quality, production costs, safety and machine reliability during daily production
- Coordinates and carry out for determine process center line and analyzes results to optimize the process parameter of production line.
- Determine and develop machine Static and Dynamic centerline standard to support machine operation process.
- To create and determine process centerline setting /work instruction during new machine validation and after validation, new part transfer.
- Develop troubleshooting, training and help production and team to fix problems of material, machine process, equipment and product, making recommendations for resolution, provide daily technical manufacturing and process support to Operations and team.
- Analyzes and develop process centerline items, checklist to operation and cross check the centerline data on daily and weekly result and report.
- Establish the process centerline audit schedule and manage to meet the schedule and criteria.
- Liaise with product development and material team, lead new product and material implement and analyzes issue to optimize by process improvement activity. Be aware of impact of new products/material on manufacturing equipment, assess and support to optimize.
- Plan, design and lead new process/product development activities to achieve technical objectives within timeline & budget
- Control and organize all aspects of new process equipment projects when initial scoping and cost estimating through to installation, commissioning and handover to production and maintenance.
- Process control graphics and develop and implement Standard operation procedure (SOP)
- Ensure that all Standard operation procedure (SOP) are followed and that all documentation is identified and validation.
- Male/Female, Age 32-38 years old
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree of Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in industrial/process engineering field with at least 5 years in FMCG manufacturing
- Ability to understand machine process and product drawings.
- Develop equipment and cost of machine process improvement projects
- Strong leadership capability and communications skills.
- Proactive approach to safety HS&E initiatives, promotes a high level of awareness in self and other.
- Working understanding of ISO, GMP and Quality system requirements.