September 30, 2018
- Design and manage store construction (New Store, Renovation, Close and etc).
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of architectural plans as relates to brand design criteria.
- Implementation of store design with regional in Singapore, operation team, constructor, supplier and land lord.
- Ensure budgeting and furniture assets are control.
- To do a preventive maintenance program of the stores.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Architecture or Interior Design or related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in store design, construction with fashion retail business.
- Experience with footware or fashion retailer would be preferred.
- Strong using drawing programs such as AutoCAD 3D, Sketch up, 3DMAXs, Vray etc.
- Good command of English.
- Creative, hard-working, flexible working time, good team player and travelling.