February 28, 2018
- Develop yearly training plan and improve training programs for all levels of employees.
- Manage and control individual development plan to align with career path.
- Manage and control budget for training programs both internal and external.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly training report to the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, human resource development or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in training or HRD in restaurant business.
- Experience in HRD strategy is advantage.
- Strong communication, presentation and coordination skills.
- Strong leadership and time management.
- Able to work on Saturday occasionally.