- Responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Serve as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Review and analyze business metrics such as retention, attrition and employee survey scores to recommend departmental and company-wide improvements
- Guide leadership in team and individual development, compensation review, and goal setting on an ongoing basis
- Act as an employee champion and change agent.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- More than 10 years HR experience with 5+ years human resource business partner exposure
- Background in Life Insurance is a must
- Solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices