December 31, 2018
- Establish and implement Non-Motor claims policies, procedures and guidelines with strong controls and in line with the company strategy and policies.
- Define criteria and the method to monitor, and to set of reserving and payment authorities. Assign authorities to staff based on experience and skills. Monitor adherence to authorities established
- Establish and maintain an effective method of control to ensure management of all recoveries (subrogation and salvage) to reduce claims costs.
- Develop and maintain a preferred provider network. This includes selection, management and regular review to ensure compliance to company standards of service and customer satisfaction
- Development of claim staff to improve understanding, overall company performance and importance of claims management.
- Identify and implement operational improvements and controls to improve internal and external customer service
- Responsible for all aspects of handling and managing Non -motor claims up to delegated authority level and make recommendations to management for claims in excess of authority
- Maintain customer and vendor relations with regard to claims processing