Work location: Bangna
- Controlling the movement and storage of materials within a warehouse.
- Applying a total systems approach to designing and managing the entire flow of information, materials, and services from all shipments through warehouses, and finally to Company stores.
- Monitoring the movement of products through a warehouse.
- Obtaining, producing, and distributing materials and products in the proper places and in the proper quantities.
- Applying logistics with the movement of personnel, as well as the design and development, acquisition, storage, movement, distribution, maintenance, evacuation, and disposition of materials and products.
- Develop and implement a formal logistics strategy.
- Managing transportation operations.
- Maximizing freight loads while minimizing freight costs.
- Ensuring efficient use of transportation resources while meeting the needs of the customer.
- Integrating movement demands with vehicle resources.
Supply chain synchronization
- Balancing supply with demand, considering both lead time and demand variability.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with involve departments.
- Human Resources
- Managing and control head count to perform tasks in warehouse.
- Planning and controlling budget and expenses in warehouse.
- Accurately identify risks affecting supply, transportation, delivery, and inventory.